A church school for your child?
As a church school, everything we do is underpinned by Christian values and supported by Christian worship. We believe this helps children of all faiths and none, and we actively welcome children of all backgrounds, Christian or otherwise, by offering nine places in the nursery to non-churchgoing children.
The benefits of being a church school are many and are available to all:
- family values encourage a sense of community.
- a religious ethos gives us a clear moral purpose in which children can feel secure and confident.
- active worship inspires spiritual development.
- church going families engage in a community which extends to include the school. Our school benefits hugely from enthusiastic parental participation.
- unrivalled pastoral assistance for the children in our care.