Tower Hamlets Deanery Partnership Vision and Aims
The Tower Hamlets Deanery have adopted the Church for London Capital Vision 2020.
Our vision, as London Diocese Board for Schools in Tower Hamlets and the City, is to educate and support our children to be;
in both their learning and character.
Schools in the Deanery
Christ Church, St Johns, St Luke’s, St Matthias, St Pauls, St Paul with St Lukes, St Peter’s, St Saviour’s, Stepney Greencoat, Sir John Cass (City)
We are a diverse group of church schools, serving our local Inner City Community. As a Deanery, we have worked in partnership for a number of years, sharing information and best practise. Appendix 3 outlines our recent work and its impact.
- to continue to build a partnership that is supportive, confidential and aspirational
- to share good practise for the benefit of all
- to be committed to at least two partnership school improvement activities each year
- For all our schools to be good or better, (currently 2 outstanding, 5 good, 1 satisfactory, 1 requires improvement and 1 special measures)
- To hold ourselves accountable for improving the results of the whole partnership
- To remain totally committed to being inclusive, serving all in our local community
- To help good schools to become outstanding
- To continue to work with other partnerships, especially Tower Hamlets Consultative.